Everingham Prize

Sameer Agarwal

Oct 4, 2023, 8:59:27 AM10/4/23
to ceres-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,
I have some good news to share.

Today at the International Conference on Computer Vision being held in Paris Keir Mierle and I were awarded the Mark Everingham Prize for Ceres Solver.

Ceres Solver is an open source project and its success is in no small part due to all of you who have contributed to it via code, bug reports and integrating it into your own projects.  So it is appropriate that the citation reads "Sameer Agarwal, Keir Mierle & collaborators".

We are delighted to share this award with all of you.

Happy Optimizing,
Sameer

EveringhamPrize.jpg

Colin Braley

Oct 4, 2023, 3:46:44 PM10/4/23
to ceres-...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations - well deserved! Ceres is an amazing piece of software!

~Colin

Colin Braley
Software Engineer
waymo.com

Sergiu Deitsch

Oct 4, 2023, 3:48:08 PM10/4/23
to ceres-...@googlegroups.com
Sameer,

This is great, congratulations! Thanks to everyone involved for making Ceres Solver possible!

Sergiu

Patrik Huber

Oct 6, 2023, 8:40:13 AM10/6/23
to ceres-...@googlegroups.com
Huge congratulations Sameer and Keir, very well deserved! Thank you to you, and everyone else, for all the effort. Ceres is an amazing piece of software indeed.

Best wishes,
Patrik