Recent Spam

Sameer Agarwal

Dec 4, 2023, 6:49:37 PM12/4/23
to ceres-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,
As you have surely noticed we have been spammed by some bots over the last few weeks. This was because in the interest of letting people join with ease and not wait for a moderator to approve the join request I had allowed anyone to join. This worked for a while, but clearly it is not working anymore.

So now new folks who want to join will have to request access.  I have also removed the spammy bots and their messages from the group.

My apologies for the inconvenience, I would have done this sooner but I did not have access to a computer.

Sameer