Subsequent builds not happening

Jason Meridth

May 14, 2009, 1:24:40 AM5/14/09
to Cerberus
Craig,
I'm able to run one build with either success or failure. The status
and logs show this. If I issue "cerberus build <app_name>" again,
nothing happens. Logs don't show anything. I'm baffled.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Jason Meridth

Niklas Koponen

May 14, 2009, 3:25:34 AM5/14/09
to cerbe...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I guess it does not build because there are no changes in the scm. Try adding

force: true

into the applications config and it should build every time.

-Niklas

Craig Jolicoeur

May 14, 2009, 8:27:49 AM5/14/09
to cerbe...@googlegroups.com
Exactly.

If the latest revision in the SCM is the same revision the failing or successful last run was issued again, Cerberus want run again.

Either add force:true to your config or add force=true to the command line.

Again, another one of those undocumented features.

Sorry about that.

- Craig

Jason Meridth

May 14, 2009, 9:48:19 AM5/14/09