Cerberus 0.5 released

Craig Jolicoeur

May 22, 2009, 5:05:49 PM5/22/09
to cerbe...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I released Cerberus gem version 0.5 today. It should be available now
on Rubyforge.

The 0.5 release includes several patches for Maven2 support. (Niklas,
please let me know that these are fully functional for you).

It also includes support for running cerberus from a specific git
branch ( thanks to Mike Gunderloy for the help).

I've also begun work on getting the test suite back in order and
having full coverage. All current tests should pass fine and I'm in
the process of updating, expanding, refactoring the existing tests.

Thanks to all who made this release possible.

- Craig