Sunshine Community Gardens has plants to donate to school garden projects

Rohlich, Amanda

Mar 18, 2021, 4:14:35 PM3/18/21
to centraltxschoo...@googlegroups.com, jhwil...@gmail.com, Steverson, Jennifer

See message below from Jim Willmann at Sunshine Community Gardens.

Amanda Rohlich, MPA
Pronouns:
she / they

Business Process Consultant Sr., Food Policy Advisor
Cell: (512) 350-5727

Office of Sustainability | City of Austin

www.austintexas.gov/sustainability

Follow us on Facebook | facebook.com/austinsustainability