SproUTing Teachers Program application window open

Bonnie Martin

Apr 23, 2021, 11:34:56 AM4/23/21
to Central Texas School Garden Network
The EdEN Lab at UT is pleased to announce that the application window for our school garden coaching program SproUTing Teachers is now OPEN through June 1 for participation in the 2021-2022 school year! Our program accepts applicants on two different tracks: individual teacher/instructional coach and garden leadership team.  Our teacher track provides individualized coaching to increase and improve school garden use integrated into the classroom curriculum. For our garden leadership team track, team coaching helps develop solid planning and best practices to improve use and sustainability of the school garden. SproUTing Teachers is free thanks to support from Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation.

 If applying for the teacher coaching, each teacher applying should fill out an application. If applying for the garden leadership team track, one representative from the team should fill out the application. To apply, please complete this form: https://forms.gle/9NVNNapQXrrQNVRZ6