List of Central Texas School Gardens

Tristana Pirkl (CE CEN)

Feb 10, 2020, 7:27:47 PM2/10/20
to centraltxschoo...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Trying to compile a list of all Central Texas School Gardens. Is there one already created? If not, wondering if we could compile from various different lists, so if you have a list of school gardens you support, please send my way!

All the best,

Tristana

TRISTANA PIRKL
Edible Education Programs Leader

WholeKidsFoundation.org
A Whole Foods Market Foundation

signature_853715406

Bonnie Martin

Feb 10, 2020, 10:13:52 PM2/10/20
to tristan...@wholefoods.com, centraltxschoo...@googlegroups.com
You can click on the icon at the top of the map and then on the arrow next to each type to see a list of schools. I’m not sure who is keeping it updated or how often but it’s the closest to a consolidated map from many different school districts that I know of.

Bonnie

On Feb 10, 2020, at 6:27 PM, Tristana Pirkl (CE CEN) <Tristan...@wholefoods.com> wrote:

<image001.png>

--
Thanks for being a part of the Central Texas School Garden Network.

Please use REPLY to send a private message to the original poster. Use REPLY ALL to reply to the entire group.

Questions or concerns? Please contact mehm...@sustainablefoodcenter.org
---

Rohlich, Amanda

Feb 11, 2020, 10:47:12 AM2/11/20
to bonnie...@austin.rr.com, tristan...@wholefoods.com, centraltxschoo...@googlegroups.com, Gauthier, Meredith, sari albornoz

Hello all,

That map linked below was last updated August 15, 2018 and was created from data collected from the Central Texas School Garden Collaborative (namely Meredith Gauthier, Sari Albornoz, and others).  I am happy to share access to this map if someone would like to volunteer to help with maintenance.  Let me know!

Amanda Rohlich, MPA
Pronouns: she / her / hers

Business Process Consultant Sr., Food Policy Advisor
Office of Sustainability | City of Austin

(512) 974-1364 |  www.austintexas.gov/sustainability

Follow us on Facebook | facebook.com/austinsustainability