Adventure Tango Festival, Feb 26th-28th Providence, RI

janeytangos

Feb 12, 2010, 2:21:14 PM2/12/10
to CentralTango
ADVENTURE TANGO
An exciting new festival
Feb 26-28 in Providence RI
http://www.adventuretango.com for info and to register now

Artists
Fausto Carpino & Veronica Toumanova (Italy / France)
Dominic Bridge & Jenna Rohrbacher (Portland OR / Italy)

DJs
Robin Thomas
Fausto Carpino
Tova Moreno
Sorin Varzaru

A fabulous event brought to you by the creators and crew of the Yale
Tango Fest!

Dear Dancers,

Registration for Adventure Tango, February 26-28 in Providence, is
finally open! Click here to sign up now.

Adventure Tango is a traveling tango festival -- we bring the party to
you. The first installment is at Providence Tango (click here for
location) and will be held on the last weekend of February.

We are very proud to host Fausto & Veronica along with Dominic & Jenna
-- teachers who have traveled the world developing, growing, and
teaching. Click here to learn more about our teachers and to watch
videos of their performances.

DJs include Robin Thomas, Fausto Carpino, Tova Moreno, Sorin Varzaru.

If you are interested in volunteering, please go to the Volunteer page
onhttp://www.adventuretango.com. If you are interested in finding a
roomshare, please post a comment on our Facebook event page.

We are really excited to spend time with old and new friends alike.
Click here to sign up now and join us for a fun-filled weekend in a
beautiful location with wonderful teachers.

Can't wait to see you soon,
Janey, Tine, and Henry