Swimming Sunday? The Old Same Story

Niel Dilworth

Mar 29, 2019, 6:21:54 PM3/29/19
to Central Coast Open Water
This weeks numbers are not posted yet but all sites tested out at surprisingly high numbers considering the small amount of rain that we had. I'm thinking that it will clean up by Sunday and could be swimable, maybe the 80 degree weather will kill off the bugs....;-)
I'm going to show up and figure it out once I'm there. At least I'll get to spend some nice time at the beach.

niel

John C. Hampsey

Mar 29, 2019, 6:45:54 PM3/29/19
to centralcoa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Niel! I am swimming Sunday but will def stay to the left of the pier ...
John Hampsey

Sent from my iPhone

Amy Hewes

Mar 29, 2019, 8:22:28 PM3/29/19
to centralcoa...@googlegroups.com
Me too!!
Amy

Amy B. Hewes

Heidi Bezaire

Mar 29, 2019, 8:29:07 PM3/29/19
to 'Heidi Bezaire' via Central Coast Open Water
Ditto
Heidi

Maria Taylor

Mar 29, 2019, 8:32:18 PM3/29/19