Swim tomorrow?

Heidi

Mar 7, 2020, 9:25:32 PM3/7/20
to Central Coast Open Water
Is anyone swimming tomorrow?

No rain in forecast for Sunday.

However, water testing on Thursday am revealed some bugginess at the creek mouth and at Avila Pier:  https://www.surfrider.org/blue-water-task-force/chapter/34

We received about a third of an inch of rain Saturday in some areas, which could have increased bugginess further, yes? no?

-Heidi

Amy Hewes

Mar 8, 2020, 1:00:26 AM3/8/20
to centralcoa...@googlegroups.com
I’m in the mountains despairing for snow!

Amy B. Hewes

Niel Dilworth

Mar 8, 2020, 10:28:01 AM3/8/20
to Central Coast Open Water
We are in Portland.
Your call.

dcheney99

Mar 16, 2020, 2:13:46 PM3/16/20
to centralcoa...@googlegroups.com
I am going to skip today...just got back from camping late last night, and have too much to catch up on. David

John C. Hampsey

Mar 16, 2020, 2:13:46 PM3/16/20
to centralcoa...@googlegroups.com
It rained really hard at my house today so I was assuming water be yucko

Sent from my iPhone

nurse.popp

Mar 16, 2020, 2:16:57 PM3/16/20
to centralcoa...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone. My name is Penny Popp. I am looking to swim Lake Lopez. Do you know where I could look online for water quality reports?