Swimming This Sunday

1 view

Niel Dilworth

Jan 25, 2019, 5:41:46 PM1/25/19
to Central Coast Open Water
I've seen this weeks numbers and there will be favorable swimming conditions this Sunday.  The data is not posted yet (2:45 PM Fri) but everything has cleaned up, the levels at the beaches were OK and SLO Creek is greatly improved but still too high.
I'll be out of town so I'll miss the nice weather and the chance to get back in the water.

niel

Duke

Jan 26, 2019, 7:29:26 AM1/26/19
to centralcoa...@googlegroups.com
Thx Niel as always for your efforts. First day to swim & I too am out due to a scheduled ride. Most definitely though have plans to be present “next” Sunday.

Have just a Magic Day !
"Duke"
Sent from my iPad
BRE - 01075878

Sue Cusick

Jan 26, 2019, 10:46:47 AM1/26/19
to centralcoa...@googlegroups.com
Swim meet weekend for the girls!! Hope to see you all next Sunday😄

Sent from my iPhone