Jean Puchstein Obituary

Pat Marida

Dec 21, 2021, 12:47:19 PM12/21/21
to Central Ohioans for Peace, Robin Frees, Suzanne Koebel, Bob Studzinski, Suzanne Patzer

Here is Jean’s obituary.  Thanks to Holly for finding it!!  On this link, her face is showing fine.

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/name/violet-steen-puchstein-obituary?id=31854456

Pat

On Monday, December 20, 2021, 11:38:46 AM EST, hchu...@aol.com wrote:

Merry Christmas Melonie & Pat,

I don't know if you looked for Jean's obituary as it is a very busy time of the year, but I think you will get a kick out of it. Her picture is dominated by a protest sign & hardly any of her face is showing. Even now she is still dedicated to making a difference here on earth. It appears there will be no public service, but it does mention planting a tree in her memory. Shaw-Davis makes this an easy process as they have a link to planting a tree in her memory in the area of "greatest need". I plan on ordering a white oak in the name Central Ohioans for Peace if y'all think that is appropriate. I am going to miss Jean. We often parked at the same place on Saturday afternoon's on the Green in Worthington. We often lingered & chatted by our cars. I know her niece from back in my La Leche League days. She is another special human being who is another crazy gardener like me.

Thanks again to both of you for keeping me in the loop. Please enjoy the holidays as best you can under the circumstances with the pandemic again making life more complicated. Guess we will again be spending more time outdoors. Thank goodness we practiced that witnessing for peace on Saturdays. Hoping Biden gets his bill passed quickly in the New Year so climate change & social needs get addressed. Then voting rights, etc., etc., etc... Please hope for common sense to have its day again.

Holly Church Wendell