(Correction) Meeting Monday December 9 at 7 pm

Melonie Buller

Dec 1, 2019, 8:02:35 PM12/1/19
to Central Ohioans for Peace

December 9 – Holiday Gathering:  We will take some time to share stories or poems of delight to recognize the end of 2019.  Bring finger foods to share with your friends.

This will be our last meeting until March 9.  We are taking the winter off.  Approximately weekly, we will share news about a few events occurring during January and February, particularly those related to refugees, nuclear issues, and Palestine/Israel (focus areas for our fall meetings).