Marilyn Shreffler, new address

Pat Marida

Jan 15, 2022, 2:40:05 PM1/15/22
to Central Ohioans for Peace

All,

I saw this on Facebook and thought of people who would remember Marilyn and Lance. They were stalwarts in the antinuclear movement.  He was a regular at the early COFP meetings.  Sadly, he left us a number of years ago.

Marilyn Shreffler

This is Kris, Marilyn's daughter. Last January, Mom moved to memory care at First Community Village. She still has a pretty good memory on many things. Above all she is well cared for and the staff loves her smile and humor. She is 93! If you'd like to send her a card or visit, please do.

address is 1802 Riverside Drive, The Roxbury, Columbus, OH 43212

I am deleting her Facebook Account at the end of the week. I wanted to let her friends and family on FB how she is.

Take care!

…………………..

Peace and No Nukes!

Pat