Please sign up for our June 8th meething with Venkat Subramaniam on our new Meetup page!

nateb...@gmail.com

May 12, 2017, 2:58:21 PM5/12/17
to Central Iowa Java Users Group
Hello everyone!

We have set up a Meetup page to help better facilitate communication and planning of our upcoming meetings.  Our first meeting to take advantage of this new service will be Venkat Subramaniam's talk on 'Functional Programming in Java 8'.  Please sign up for this meeting using the new Meetup page so that we can better plan on food, drink, and facilities.  More details on the meeting itself will be coming out shortly.  We will still be using this mailing list for announcements and for material and offers from our sponsors.

Thanks for your help, understanding, and patience!

Nate Buwalda
President, CIJUG

Sponsors
Source Allies is the Epic Level sponsor for CIJUG in 2017!  Source Allies is a local technical consultancy who values collaboration, craftsmanship, and an ownership mentality. We provide a home to our teammates where we encourage each other to grow not only technically, but as peers & consultants. This is evident in the quality software we deliver to clients.
Learn about our “ownership mentality” at: www.sourceallies.com

Additional sponsorship and consideration is provided by:
Businessolver
Big Sky Technology
TekSystems
Pillar Technology

Cody McClelland

May 16, 2017, 12:06:57 PM5/16/17
to central-iowa-j...@googlegroups.com
Here is the link for the meeting on 6/8 at 6pm: https://www.meetup.com/central-iowa-java-users-group/

Cheers,

Cody McClelland
Vice President, CIJUG

Visit http://www.cijug.net for more information

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Central Iowa Java Users Group" group.