Further updates on Thursday June 8th's meeting

Nathan Buwalda

Jun 7, 2017, 11:17:46 PM6/7/17
to central-iowa-j...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

We are very excited to see the interest in Dr. Venkat Subramaniam's talk on Thursday night.  If you haven't signed up yet, please do so at our new Meetup site (link below).  As of right now, over 90 people are signed up for this event.  Because of this, we wanted to share a little more information from our host, Source Allies, to make sure everything goes smoothly.

From Matt and Erick at Source Allies:

"Hello!  We would like everyone to enter via the main entrance double doors on the SW side of the building. Please use the parking spots available around the Source Allies building. We will have someone outside in an orange vest directing traffic if there are any questions.

We will have non-alcoholic beverages in coolers before and during the event, then there will be food and additional beverages immediately following. Food will be setup right inside the main entrance, and with weather permitting there will be games and music outside."

We look forward to seeing all of you on Thursday night!

Nate Buwalda
President, CIJUG

Sponsors
Source Allies is the Epic Level sponsor for CIJUG in 2017!  Source Allies is a local technical consultancy who values collaboration, craftsmanship, and an ownership mentality. We provide a home to our teammates where we encourage each other to grow not only technically, but as peers & consultants. This is evident in the quality software we deliver to clients.
Learn about our “ownership mentality” at: www.sourceallies.com

Additional sponsorship and consideration is provided by:
Businessolver
Big Sky Technology
TekSystems
Pillar Technology