Re: [CIJUG] Digest for central-iowa-java-users-group@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Al Prosser

Jun 6, 2017, 3:13:13 PM6/6/17
to central-iowa-j...@googlegroups.com
Are we supposed to rsvp for this event? I must hsve deleted the link for that.

On Jun 5, 2017 2:21 PM, <central-iowa-j...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"nateb...@gmail.com" <nateb...@gmail.com>: Jun 05 08:41AM -0700

All,

I just wanted to share some information about this Thursday's meeting. The
Source Allies building is located at 4501 NW Urbandale Dr in Urbandale.
There are parking entrances to the east and to the south of the building.
The entrance is on the south side. From there, you'll make a quick right
hand turn and head downstairs to the meeting room.

We will be giving away 1 free pass to the Central Iowa Software Symposium,
presented by No Fluff Just Stuff on August 4th and 5th at the Sheraton West
Des Moines. The No Fluff Just Stuff Java Symposium Tour Series long
considered the premier Java/JVM/Agility Event Series is returning to Des
Moines this summer! Witness first hand the best a conference has to offer:
exceptional speakers, content rich ninety (90) minute technical sessions,
right sized event model (capped at 250 attendees) all experienced in a
vendor free environment. At a No Fluff Just Stuff event, the focus is
entirely on the attendee experience and nothing else! You must be present
to win.

Source Allies also will be sponsoring a social hour at the office in
Urbandale as part of this event. This event will run from the end of the
presentation until 9 pm and will include BBQ from Spectators, live music,
yard games (bag toss, etc) and plenty of beverages. We invite you to stick
around after the talk and network with developers from across the Des
Moines area.

On behalf of the CIJUG Board, we thank you for your interest and look
forward to meeting you on Thursday!

Sincerely,

Nate Buwalda
President, CIJUG

Sponsors
Source Allies is the Epic Level sponsor for CIJUG in 2017! Source Allies
is a local technical consultancy who values collaboration, craftsmanship,
and an ownership mentality. We provide a home to our teammates where we
encourage each other to grow not only technically, but as peers &
consultants. This is evident in the quality software we deliver to clients.
Learn about our “ownership mentality” at: www.sourceallies.com

Additional sponsorship and consideration is provided by:
Businessolver
Big Sky Technology
TekSystems
Pillar Technology

nateb...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2017, 3:17:05 PM6/6/17
to Central Iowa Java Users Group
Al,

We won't turn anyone away but this helps us and Source know about how many to expect for food and facilities.

Thanks!

Nate Buwalda
President, CIJUG