Call for speakers for the remainder of 2017!

nateb...@gmail.com

May 26, 2017, 5:54:02 PM5/26/17
to Central Iowa Java Users Group
All,

We have openings for speakers for some of our upcoming meetings.  Please feel free to let me know if you are available to speak in July, October, November, and December.  We are open to hearing about anything Java, JVM, or software practice-wise that you are passionate about.

Thanks in advance for your time and help!

Nate Buwalda
President, CIJUG

Sponsors
Source Allies is the Epic Level sponsor for CIJUG in 2017!  Source Allies is a local technical consultancy who values collaboration, craftsmanship, and an ownership mentality. We provide a home to our teammates where we encourage each other to grow not only technically, but as peers & consultants. This is evident in the quality software we deliver to clients.
Learn about our “ownership mentality” at: www.sourceallies.com

Additional sponsorship and consideration is provided by:
Businessolver
Big Sky Technology
TekSystems
Pillar Technology