Central Campus - requesting volunteers for Mobile Apps course

Steve Elfvin

Apr 6, 2017, 9:01:11 AM4/6/17
to Central Iowa Java Users Group
(Steve Elfvin sending email on behalf of Samuel...@dmschools.org)

Hello!

I teach Java programming in a Mobile Apps course at Central Campus. We are working in teams and need help getting our app ideas to come to life in Android Studio. I am wondering if one of the people from your community would be able to work with one of the teams in my class to help them for the next few weeks before school is out. Below is a link to the times we have class. I am hoping to have someone visit about once a week. I understand if you cannot stay the entire class time or visit every week but your professional help would be extremely helpful to my students. Thank you so much for considering this!

Sam Oppel
Cybersecurity
Mobile Apps

Central Campus