$5 salsa social tonight!

1 view

christine kam

Feb 28, 2014, 5:04:42 PM2/28/14
to CCD Listserve
Hi Everyone,

We're so close - only 19 more days till spring!!! In the meantime, let's go out dancing before this crazy winter storm brings more snow on us!!

Tonight, there is a salsa social (salsa, merengue, bachata, and cha cha) at Drexel University. Everyone is welcome, and it's only $5 to attend (free if you have a Drexel ID). It will be at the Drexel Main building at 3141 Chestnut. Lesson at 9 and dancing to follow!

And as always, I have ongoing dance lessons and events below:

SUNDAYS AT U PENN (Cafe 58 for 3/2):
2 PM - salsa
3 PM - hustle (this and next week, dance is bachata for the two weeks after that)
$5 per person per class
Cafe 58 is inside Irvine Auditorium on 3401 Spruce Street

TUESDAYS AT DANCE TIME OF NJ:
8 PM - Salsa
Dance Time is located in Marelton, NJ: http://www.dancetimeofnewjersey.com/

WEDNESDAYS AT DREXEL (in main building - 3/5 is the last week):
8 PM - salsa
$5 per person per class

THURSDAYS AT BLSDC AT THE NORTH PENN YMCA IN LANSDALE:
7:15 PM - waltz class $16 per person per class
8 PM - lesson and dance (lesson in room 8 and then dance starts at 8:45 in the impact zone) $10 per person for combined lesson and dance. Dance goes till 10:15 (later if we have more people)

And as always, you can visit my website at www.christykam.com for more information and up to date information on my dance classes in between emails (click on calendar for dance lesson information and locations).

Thanks, and happy dancing!

Christy