Dancing this week!

christine kam

Nov 9, 2013, 12:01:36 PM11/9/13
to CCD Listserve
Hi Everyone,

Lots of great dance classes for this week:

TONIGHT:
7:15-8:45 Cha cha at Peppermint Dance Club (Church on the Mall at Plymouth Meeting Mall)
$12 for 1.5 hours of lesson, dancing, and refershments!
(if you can't make it this week, I'll be there next week as well teaching waltz)

Mondays at Drexel:
7 pm intermediate salsa (this week we will be doing Bachata instead of salsa)
8pm beginner salsa
Lessons are be $5 per lesson or $30 for the whole term.
Address: Drexel Intercultural Center at 3141 Chestnut. No partner or school affiliation needed to attend!

Sundays at U Penn (I will be gone this Sunday, but every Sunday after that) - $5 per class:
2 PM - salsa
3 PM - level 2 rhythm dancing (american style latin) - different dance each week, but this week we're doing cha cha
location: Class of '58 in Irvine Auditorium at U Penn

Thursdays  at the North Penn YMCA - $16 per class
7:15 - waltz/foxtrot

Hope to see you out dancing!

Christy