Dancing!

christine kam

May 15, 2013, 10:41:31 PM5/15/13
to CCD Listserve
Hi Everyone,

Sorry it's been so long! I've been sick the past week, and didn't have too many new things to report, but there are a few fun things coming up!

**SPECIAL EVENT** This Saturday 5/18: Salsa at Peppermint Dance club, aka church on the mall in the Plymouth Meeting Mall. Lesson is from 7:15-8:45 with dancing and delicious refreshments all for only $12! It's a great group of dancers, and a fantastic social dance!

Mondays: (ongoing) Advanced Salsa at Stardust at 7 PM - $10 per person per class

**NEW EVENT** Tuesdays starting this week 5/21
7 PM Salsa
8 PM Nightclub 2 step (great for slow songs)
$5 per person per class
Lessons in the Newman Center on 3728 Chestnut (enter on Sansom Street)

Wednesdays (two more weeks left)
7PM intermediate bachata at Drexel Intercultural Center
$5 per person per class

As always, if you're interested in private or small group private lessons, just email me to set something up! :-)

Hope to see you around, and happy dancing!

Christy