Dancing this week

christine kam

Jan 7, 2013, 8:34:38 AM1/7/13
to CCD Listserve
Hi Everyone,

Sorry it's been a while - hope you all had a great holiday break and New Year!! Celebrate the new year by coming out to a dance class!!!

Monday (every week) - 8 pm intermediate salsa at the Stardust Ballroom - $10 per person per class

Tuesday (starting tomorrow and going for 6 weeks) - 8:30 PM Samba at Dance Time of NJ - $15 per class

Friday - available for private lessons at DanceSport Academy in Ardmore (call me or the studio to set up an appointment)

IF YOU'D LIKE TO TRY OUT SOMETHING FOR FREE, I'll be teaching a salsa lesson at Michael's cafe in Bennsalem next Wednesday, 1/16 at 8PM.

I'm also available for private and small group classes if you have a group of friends who would like to learn to dance together!

Hope to see you out dancing!! :-)

Christy