Dance lessons for this week - Drexel salsa lessons start tonight!! :-)

christine kam

Sep 30, 2013, 9:38:30 AM9/30/13
to CCD Listserve
SPECIAL EVENTS:

This Friday 10/4, the Stardust ballroom will be having their annual Fall Showcase! It is always a great time, and my group from U Penn will be performing an awesome cha cha formation to "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke and two of my students, Bob & Sam, will be performing a great salsa! Many of the area's local instructors will also be bringing teams and showcases. Doors open at 7 PM, and it is only $15 for the showcase and dance!

Tuesday (tomorrow) at the North Penn YMCA - $16 per class
6:30 - nightclub 2 step
7:15 - waltz

GROUP DANCE CLASSES:

Mondays at Drexel:
7 pm intermediate
8pm beginner
Lessons are be $5 per lesson or $30 for the whole term.
Address: 3141 Chestnut. No partner or school affiliation needed to attend!

Sundays at U Penn (I will be gone this Sunday, but every Sunday after that) - $5 per class:
2 PM - salsa
3 PM - intro to rhythm dancing (american style latin) - different dance each week
location: Hoover Lounge in Vance Hall at U Penn

starting Tuesday 10/22 at the North Penn YMCA - $16 per class
6:30 - bolero
7:15 - waltz/foxtrot
8:00 - nightclub 2step
8:45 - country 2 step

starting Thursday 10/24 at the North Penn YMCA - $16 per class
6:30 - salsa
7:15 - country 2step
8:00 - bachata

That's dancing almost every day! Hope you can make it out to one of the classes!

Christy