Dancing in 2014

1 view

christine kam

Feb 2, 2014, 9:39:17 PM2/2/14
to CCD Listserve
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've written! I've been meaning to send out an email since Jan 1st, but things got very hectic! If you ever want to know what's going on and where I'm teaching, you can always check out my calendar here:

Here are some special events that I have coming up:

SATURDAY 2/8
Top Hat Showcase
7:30 PM show at Klein JCC Theater
9:30 PM party at Top Hat Philadelphia

SATURDAY 2/22
Cha cha at Peppermint and dance to follow
7:15-8:45 Beginner and then intermediate dance lesson
8:45-midnight - Dance
$12 for lesson, refreshments, and dancing

FRIDAY 2/28
Drexel Salsa social in their main building
9 PM lesson
9:30 PM dance till 2 AM
$5 per person

Also, here are the ongoing weekly classes:

SUNDAYS AT U PENN (Hoover Lounge for 2/9):
2 PM - salsa
3 PM - west coast swing (dance will change next week)
$5 per person per class
Hoover lounge is located on Spruce Street between 37th and 38th

TUESDAYS AT DANCE TIME OF NJ:
8 PM - American Rumba
Groupon is running a 6 dance classes for $26: Dance Time Groupon Link

WEDNESDAYS AT DREXEL (in main building):
7 PM - merengue this week (dance changes weekly)
8 PM - salsa
$5 per person per class

THURSDAYS AT BLSDC AT THE NORTH PENN YMCA IN LANSDALE:
7:15 PM - waltz class $16 per person per class
8 PM - lesson and dance (lesson in room 8 and then dance starts at 8:45 in the impact zone) $10 per person for combined lesson and dance. Dance goes till 10:15 (later if we have more people)

Sorry again for the late email, and happy dancing!!

Christy