Lot of dance classes, including a FREE one this week and a great dance event - DISCO AMERICA!

christine kam

Jun 3, 2013, 4:19:39 PM6/3/13
to CCD Listserve
Hi Everyone,

Hope you had a great holiday weekend last weekend!

Today (and all Mondays - ongoing class):
7 PM Advanced Salsa at Stardust
$10 per person

Tuesdays:
7 PM intermediate salsa
8 PM beginner/intermediate nightclub 2 step
(starting next week, we will do 3 weeks of hustle)
Newman Center (entrance is off Sansom, between 37th and 38th) and are only $5 per person per lesson!

FREE SALSA LESSON AT MICHAEL'S CAFE IN BENSALEM THIS WEDNESDAY!!!!
3640 Street Road, Bensalem PA
8:30 PM
There will be a FREE CALIFORNIA MIX dance after the lesson (hustle, west coast swing, some salsa, some ballroom, some country) till around 11 - hope to see you there!

Wednesdays starting 6/26:
7 PM intermediate bachata at Drexel Intercultural Center on 33rd and Chestnut
$5 per person per lesson
(after this week, we will be taking a

Thursday (for the next 6 weeks):
group lessons at BLDC at the North Penn YMCA - 608 E. Main St. (Route 63) Lansdale, PA 19446
$18 per class
7:15-7:55 PM, Beg./Inter. Bachata
8:00-8:40 PM, Beg./Inter. Country Two Step

GREAT DANCE EVENT THIS WEEKEND:
Disco America - great dance event with dancing, competitions, workshops, and shows all weekend! I'll be teaching, performing, and competing in it (also, they usually have great shoe and other vendors, so it's definitely worth going to check it out! For more information: http://www.discoamerica.com/

For more information, you can always go check out the calendar at:

Thanks, and sorry for the long email - happy dancing!!!

Christy