Dancing this week

1 view

christine kam

Feb 13, 2014, 1:55:31 PM2/13/14
to CCD Listserve
Hi everyone,

Stay warm in this crazy, snowy weather!! Due to the snow, there will be no classes at Vivan's BLSDC today and also no dance. We will resume classes this weekend! Here are the upcoming classes:

SUNDAYS AT U PENN:
2 PM - salsa
3 PM - polka for 2/16 and 2/23 and hustle for the following 2 weeks
$5 per person per class
Location for this week is TBA - for up to date info on location for this week, you can check in with my facebook posts that day at: https://www.facebook.com/christy.kam

TUESDAYS AT DANCE TIME OF NJ:
8 PM - American Rumba
Groupon is running a 6 dance classes for $26: Dance Time Groupon Link

WEDNESDAYS AT DREXEL (in main building):
7 PM - cha cha this week (dance changes weekly)
8 PM - salsa
$5 per person per class

THURSDAYS AT BLSDC AT THE NORTH PENN YMCA IN LANSDALE:
(no class or dance this week due to the snow and no dance the following week 2/20 so as to not conflict with Donna Boyle's third Thursday dance at Peppermint - dances will resume 2/27)
7:15 PM - waltz class $16 per person per class
8 PM - lesson and dance (lesson in room 8 and then dance starts at 8:45 in the impact zone) $10 per person for combined lesson and dance. Dance goes till 10:15 (later if we have more people)

SPECIAL EVENTS:

SATURDAY 2/22
Cha cha at Peppermint and dance to follow
7:15-8:45 Beginner and then intermediate dance lesson
8:45-midnight - Dance
$12 for lesson, refreshments, and dancing

FRIDAY 2/28
Drexel Salsa social in their main building
9 PM lesson
9:30 PM dance till 2 AM
$5 per person

As always, you can view special events and a calendar on my website at www.christykam.com and happy dancing!