Dance lessons!

christine kam

Nov 4, 2012, 7:19:03 PM11/4/12
to CCD Listserve
Hi Everyone,

I hope you all made it through the hurricane OK (or relatively so). I know that you're probably all having crazy cabin fever, so come on our and dance!! I have a couple group classes that are open to the public this week and next week (same schedule both weeks):

Monday 11/5 (tomorrow) at the Stardust ballroom in Bellmawr, NJ - $10 per person per class:
7 PM beginner latin dances (salsa, bachata, merengue)
8 PM intermediate salsa

Wednesday 11/7 at Drexel at the Intercultural Center at 33 and Chestnut, Philadelphia - $5/person:
7 PM salsa class

I will not be teaching this coming Sunday at Penn 11/11, but will be back the following week.

Hope to see you out dancing, and have a great rest of your weekend! :-)

Christy