Dance Classes!

christine kam

Apr 22, 2013, 11:03:13 AM4/22/13
to CCD Listserve
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry it's been a long time since the last email, but here are the dance classes that I have coming up:

Mondays (ongoing) at the Stardust Ballroom - advanced salsa at 7 PM!
$10 per person per class

Wednesdays (ongoing) at Drexel Intercultural Center on 33rd and Chestnut - intermediate salsa at 7 PM
$5 per person per class

Thursdays starting in May, classes at the ballroom, latin and swing center

SPECIAL EVENTS:
Saturday 5/11 - teaching at Peppermint Dance Club at Church on the mall (Bachata)
$12 for lesson, dancing, and light refreshments

Saturday 5/18 - teaching at Peppermint Dance Club at Church on the mall (salsa)
$12 for lesson, dancing, and light refreshments

Hope to see you all soon, and happy dancing!

Christy