Dance lessons in Philly for next week!!

christine kam

Jul 25, 2014, 3:43:01 PM7/25/14
to CCD Listserve
Hi Everyone,

I'm back in town for 2 weeks which means that I'll be teaching at Penn!! I have some classes and workshops set up for next week for only $5 per class!!! (the Tuesday workshop is $10 since it's a 2 hour workshop):

Monday (July 28):
7 PM salsa
8 PM west coast swing

Tuesday (July 29):
7-9 PM - full bronze mambo routine (for those of you who compete american style)
(class will be 1.5 hours of teaching followed by 30 min of you guys dancing the routine and I will walk around and help people)

Wednesday (July 30):
possibility of American waltz workshop - to be confimed

Monday (Aug 4):
7 PM salsa
8 PM west coast swing

All classes are at Newman Center at the University of Pennsylvania. They have a parking lot in front of the building that has free parking.

Address
3720 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia PA, 19104

I hope to see you there!! :-)