Dancing this week

christine kam

Nov 14, 2012, 2:06:35 PM11/14/12
to CCD Listserve
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for being MIA for a bit- been on the run! A quick non dancing note:

Hey Philly home owners, the deadline for the homesteader exemption is tomorrow 11/15 - make sure you submit yours! It takes 2 minutes to fill out and you'll save a bundle on taxes!

Now back to dancing:

Tonight (wednesday)
7 PM - salsa at Drexel intercultural center (33 and chestnut)- $5 per person (weekly class)
8:30 PM - FREE salsa lesson at 8:30 at Michael's cafe in Bennsalem followed by free dancing!

Saturday:
Thanksgiving celebration dance at Top Hat in Bennsalem - it's gonna be a great party with great food! I'll be there until I have to leave to perform at the Art in Motion social so come on by!
Art in Motion Social - I'll be performing!

Sunday - lesson at Penn at 38 and Spruce - $5 per lesson (weekly class):
1 PM - waltz
2 PM - hustle

Monday - salsa at Stardust (363 W browning rd in Bellmawr, nj) - $10 per person (weekly class)
7 PM - beginner latin dances (salsa, bachata, merengue)
8 PM - intermediate salsa

Thursday - no classes - happy Thanksgiving!

Saturday (11/24) - Salsa lesson and dancing at Peppermint
lesson is from 7:15 - 8:45 pm
500 Germantown Pike West
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462-132
Sponsored by Steve and Betty Culver

Hope to see you out and about dancing! :-)

Christy