Build status dashboard for GitHub Actions - Expert feedback desired

Gitboard.io Team

Jun 6, 2023, 5:20:46 AM6/6/23
to census-d...@googlegroups.com

gitboard.io - Start monitoring your workflows now. Just one more step! Action in 2 minutes.

Using GitHub Actions?

Keep informed with a real time build status dashboard for GitHub Actions. Stay up-to-date on the status of all your workflows in one place.

Dashboard screen

Simple setup, include a single step in your workflow to track a jobs status.

jobs:
    build:
        steps:
          - uses: gitboard/monitor-job-action@main
            with:
                user: <-- replace-with-username -->
                key: <-- replace-with-api-key -->

gitboard.io is forever-free to use for public repositories. You can easily upgrade to include private repositories.

If you have any questions or issues connecting your account, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Start monitoring your workflows now

We’d be more than happy to assist or just have a chat about your development needs!

We'd love your feedback on gitboard.io and happy monitoring,

gitboard.io Team

Logo Logo    Logo    Logo    Logo

HexLabs Limited, Belfast, Antrim, United Kingdom

Unsubscribe.

logo.png
dashboard.png
logo-small.png