Exclusive Offer

1 view

Mr.Norman Anthony

Dec 2, 2023, 9:22:12 PM12/2/23
to census-d...@googlegroups.com
Good Day:
I am Mr.Norman Anthony, from United State of America, I was directed
by IMF & Chase Bank in collaboration with UBA Bank to pay the
sum of $ 14million to you as a compensation fund due to many funds
transaction you were engaged in the past and spent your hard
earn money, efforts and finally did not receive the fund.

All Payment transactions will be concluded according to the agreement,
so its your responsibility to choose any Payment option you
would like to receive your fund and you will receive your Payment
through below 4 PAYMENT OPTIONS:

OPTION (1): Raising Bank ATM (Automated Teller Machine) Swift Visa Card to you.
OPTION (2): Payment through Online Banking System on your Mobile device.
OPTION (3): Bank to Bank Wire Transfer.
OPTION (4): Diplomatic Government’s Consignments Box cash delivery.

I look forward to receiving your urgent response to.

Email: terrel...@zohomail.com

Also reconfirm your information below:
Your Full Names ......
Your Current Address .....