A Survey about Your Method Implementation Practice

Unknown

Jan 4, 2022, 10:19:14 AM1/4/22
to census-developers

Dear developer,

Thanks for your attention! This is our Software Engineering research group from National University of Defense Technology. Method is the basic unit in Object-Oriented programming and implementing methods is a common activity in software development. To facilitate software development automation, we hope to understand your practice about implementing methods. We totally list six questions and any comment is welcomed. We believe it will take no more than three minutes to finish these questions. Thanks again for your participation!

Our online survey is in Google Form. Here is the link: https://forms.gle/zHsA3iBXom7NbwWd7.

Best regards,
Shangwen