Reporting Issue: ModuleNotFoundError Opencensus

Alekhyamantha, Nagabhanu (KTHYD)

Nov 17, 2021, 4:33:18 AM11/17/21
to census-d...@googlegroups.com

Hi Team,

We are using Opencensus in our python project and making deployments to Azure functions. When we are deploying to Azure functions from Visual Studio the functions are working fine. But, when I am trying to deploy through Azure Devops pipeline we are getting “Result: Failure Exception: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'opencensus'   error in Azure functions even when the CI/CD is successful.

I have added the below three commands in install dependencies step in CI pipeline too. And also tried many solutions from online but in vain.

pip install opencensus-ext-azure

pip install opencensus-ext-logging

pip3.8 install opencensus opencensus-ext-azure==1.0.8

Please help us with this issue as we are facing this from almost a week now. Thanks!

Alekhya Mantha

KANTAR Engagement

HCL Technologies Ltd.

H01 Building, HITEC CITY-2
Phoenix Info City Pvt. Ltd. SEZ,

Madhapur, Hyderabad-500081
Mob: +91-9581  88 8006

www.hcltech.com

www.hcl.in

Fact_File_d8

Kantar Disclaimer

Andreu Sancho-Asensio

May 26, 2022, 8:32:27 AM5/26/22
to census-developers
Hello,

I have the same issue, but no solution thus far. Any tip on it?