Date Picker pop up with the tab key.

Jose Perea

Jun 14, 2013, 11:24:03 AM6/14/13
to cenos...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone:

I developed a pdf for a client with multiple date pickers within in it. They would like for the calendar to pop up when they tab onto it instead of having to click on the field. I have looked for the Javascript to implement under the
Actions tab>On Focus trigger but I cannot seem to find it. Can someone please help me with the code to make this happen. Thanks.

Yang Lu

Jun 14, 2013, 11:09:23 PM6/14/13
to cenos...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

CenoPDF has a Date Picker option under Text Box. It support the Tab key to some level. Can you try it?

image001.png

Lakshminarayan K V

Aug 28, 2013, 9:11:23 PM8/28/13
to cenos...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Can anyone tell me which version of CenoPDF has date picker option as per screenshot below?

I have CenoPDF ver 3, but I do not find the date picker option.

Thanks in advance for your help and support

Laks

Yang Lu

Aug 29, 2013, 12:17:22 AM8/29/13
to cenos...@googlegroups.com

The latest version has it. It is in the Text Box properties, Options tab.

image001.png

Lakshminarayan K V

Sep 2, 2013, 7:13:08 AM9/2/13
to cenos...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have the version CenoPDF 3.6.162 (32 bit).  Can you please tell me the latest version #? Should I need to buy a new license or is it a free upgrade?

Thanks in advance

Laks

Yang Lu

Sep 3, 2013, 12:34:24 AM9/3/13
to cenos...@googlegroups.com

Laks,

It is free update so far. The current one is 3.6.188:

http://www.lystech.com/download-pdf-form-tool.aspx

Thanks,

Yang