Including POST parameters in Submit to URL

David Brown

May 24, 2014, 7:15:59 PM5/24/14
to cenos...@googlegroups.com
CenoPDF Push Button Properties action 'Submit Form' provides an easy means of sending the data from a PDF form to a URL. However it provides no means of including parameters for the server's POST handler. For instance, I have been advised by our website manager as follows:-

The following GET or POST parameters are REQUIRED in order for that URL to forward the submitted form data to an email address (Note that the names of the parameters below are case-sensitive):

·         action:  Must be "FormMail" (without the quotes)
·         send_to:  The email address that the form data will be emailed to
·         formname:  Some text that describes the form itself, e.g. "Scorer PDF form #1"
·         submit:   Any value, but there must be a value.  e.g.  "yes"
·         nextpage:  Any valid URL

Does anyone know how to do this?

(The aim is to have the server send the form data (an FDF string) via email to a specified email address.)

David Brown

May 28, 2014, 1:39:24 AM5/28/14
to cenos...@googlegroups.com
Not to worry - solved it. You just include them in the POST message immediately after the URL, as in
"http://localhost:8888/Fiddler
?action=FormMail&send_to=joe...@myisp.com&...