Vigil against police terror and in honor of Tyre Nichols Sat. Feb. 11

Donna Goodman

Feb 9, 2023, 7:32:35 PM2/9/23
to Donna Goodman

Dear friends,

Last Saturday’s planned vigil for Tyre Nichols had to be called off because of weather. But we’ve rescheduled for this Saturday.

On Saturday, February 11, New Paltz Women in Black will devote its vigil to Tyre Nichols, with the slogans: “End Police Terror,” and “Say His Name, Tyre Nichols.”

Please join us! Bring your signs, your flyers, your friends, your energy. Post the demonstration on your social media. We have our announcement posted on the Women in Black FB page and the New Paltz Community Page.

We will gather in front of Elting Library, on the corner of Front and Main Streets, in New Paltz, at 12:30.

See you Saturday.

In solidarity,

Donna Goodman for Women in Black