Welcome!

IndelibleBonobo

Jul 10, 2011, 2:13:29 PM7/10/11
to cen...@googlegroups.com
Welcome!

This group is intended to host messages likely to be censored by too "careful / obsessed" site ops. Some forum or blog admins create and enforce asinine rules which they apply with sadism on people who might otherwise simply try to express themselves. In such an occasion, messages are lost without a trace. We started this Google Group as a repository of such messages. We plan to let anything go, except for messages that reveal private, identifiable information about real persons.

This group is marked "adult" to avoid any potential censorship from Google, but its primary purpose is to allow freedom of speech and to publish comments because the site op may have found criticism to be unbearable. More information may be found on BlogIdol dot ro.

You are welcome to stay anonymous (within the confines of the platform). The only rule is that you do not attempt to identify those who make obvious efforts to keep their anonymity online.
This conversation is locked