CE Murphy.Net Newsletter: June 2012

C.E. Murphy

Jun 2, 2012, 3:50:25 AM6/2/12
to cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com
Hello, True Believers!

(Apparently I'm Stan Lee this morning.)

I'm beside myself with excitement today, 'cause I have just gotten the first of this summer's Old Races short story e-collections up to buy! There will be 3 sets of stories/novellas released over the summer, and for the moment there are no plans to release these as a physical book, so this is your chance to read the stories.

OLD RACES: ORIGINS
Before the Negotiator, there were the long-held covenants of the Old Races: Do not mate with humans. Never tell them of our existence. And never kill one of our own. For time immemorial, these laws were adhered to…

…except when they were not. Delve into the secret history of the Old Races and discover the truth behind Saint George and the dragons, the origins of the mysterious selkie race, and the djinn betrayals that shape the world of the Negotiator Trilogy.

These stories and more are revealed in this collection of five Old Races short stories, available now at:

Amazon
: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0087YP1GO

Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-old-races-ce-murphy/1111347018?ean=2940014714426

Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/165576

And at CE Murphy.Net as a PDF: http://cemurphy.net/archives/1218

If you were an Old Races Short Story Project patron, then you've read all five of these stories--but if the spirit moves you, it would be enormously helpful if you could go to any of the sites and write a 4 or 5 star review, if you liked the stories.

Also, even if you don't buy it? Go look at the cover, because it's SO PRETTY! :)

-Catie, full of squee!

--
http://cemurphy.net/