CEMurphy.Net Newsletter: April 2012

C.E. Murphy

Apr 17, 2012, 10:22:02 AM4/17/12
to cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com
This may actually be the Quarterly Newsletter, as I'm sure I didn't send one out in March and may not have in February, either...

Which means there's a lot to mention! For example, RAVEN CALLS, book 7 of the Walker Papers, came out at the beginning of March! If you've not yet gotten your copy, this is a good time to rectify that! :)

Furthermore, NO DOMINION has been delivered to the Kickstarter patrons. If you are one and haven’t gotten your copy, please email me (cemurphyauthor AT gmail DOT com) and let me know what format you need it in, Kindle, Sony/Nook/Epub, or PDF.

As it happens, I've gotten myself involved in another Kickstarter project, this one run by my good friends at Evil Hat Productions. I'll be writing a pulp fiction novel set in their SPIRIT OF THE CENTURY gaming world, as will several other people. It's a deal that can't be beat, honestly: 7 e-books for $10. So go check that out, maybe: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/evilhat/spirit-of-the-century-presents-the-dinocalypse-tri

And lastly, there's a Goodreads Walker Papers group, if you happen to be on Goodreads these days: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/58165-walker-papers

I think that's everything for the moment. :)

-Catie

--
http://cemurphy.net/