CE Murphy.Net Newsletter: February 2011

C.E. Murphy

Feb 9, 2011, 7:11:58 AM2/9/11
to cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

A trio of new exciting things for you this month from CE Murphy.Net:

First: the teaser for SPIRIT DANCES, Book Six of the Walker Papers, is up and ready to read! Just six more weeks til release day, so whet your appetite here: http://cemurphy.net/excerpts-short-stories/spirit-dances

Second: The Old Races Short Story Project (details here: http://cemurphy.net/archives/528) is going strong, with the first story due to its patrons this month. But wait! There's more! Is there a story you'd particularly like to see told in that world? Leave a comment and let me know! http://cemurphy.net/archives/557

Third: Those of you who've been around a long, long time may have heard me talk about RIGHT ANGLES TO FAIRYLAND, the young adult/middle grade fantasy novel I've not yet published. Well, 2011 is the Year Of Revising ANGLES, and I'm running a project to make certain I get it done. If you want to be one of the scant handful to read it this year, check out how to do that here: http://cemurphy.net/archives/540

See you all next month!

-Catie