CE Murphy.Net Newsletter: September 2011

C.E. Murphy

Sep 6, 2011, 5:04:14 PM9/6/11
to cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com
WAYFINDER RELEASE DAY
WAYFINDER, Book Two of the Worldwalker Duology, hits the shelves today, September 6th!

When I was 19, I made a list of things I wanted to accomplish in life. I have since lost the list, but one of the items was to publish 50 books. Today, I'm 1/3rd of the way there. That's pretty mind-boggling. O.O

You can admire the cover, read the first chapter, and order WAYFINDER from Amazon, all at http://cemurphy.net/archives/692!

Okay, I thought that because it was Release Day that this month's newsletter would be All About WAYFINDER, but it turns out I'm going great guns on other projects and have cover art to show off! Stick with me, at the bottom of this are book winners :)

WALKER PAPERS NOVELLA
I'll do a post in October that explains the whole thing in detail, but the for-now version is that I'm going to be doing a Walker Papers novella--starring Gary as the main character. So in hopes of telling that story, in October & November I'm running a Kickstarter.com fundraiser that will hopefully support my endeavors in that direction!

Cover art and a teaser for the story are available at http://cemurphy.net/archives/690

(Check it out. Seriously. It's really kinda awesome. O.O)

CE MURPHY 2012 CALENDAR

I'm doing another photography calendar this year, with Dublin City as the theme. Unlike the past couple years, this time I'm offering signed calendars--check out http://cemurphy.net/archives/687 for details and for a mockup of the calendar images!

BOOK WINNERS
I've selected a dozen people out of the First 300 who were subscribed to the CE Murphy.Net newsletter, and will be sending those people a copy of WAYFINDER!

If the following people:

Trent
Altheapirate
Monica
Nicki Salcedo
Eris
Jourdemayne
Bookwyrm
Brian Stanley
harry markov
Robert Fisher
Alexis Taylor
Miki

will please email me (cemurph...@gmail.com -- I was wrong in the last newsletter, just replying to it apparently bounced, SO SORRY!) the following information:

1. Subject line: WAYFINDER winner

2. The name I've selected you by (ie, "Trent", in case "Trent" is not actually the name you use in real life and your email says, for example, Roger Humperdink instead, because otherwise I don't know who's responded and who hasn't :))

3. The name you would like the book signed to, and

4. your snail mail address,

I will send you a signed copy of WAYFINDER.

NEWSLETTER DRIVE WINNERS:

If the following people

Liz Bennefeld
Francesca Georgiou
Jeff Meek
Tia Rachel Gordon
Beth Cato
Donal Cunningham
Dayle
Firefly
Faemien
BadgerMama

will please email me as above at cemurph...@gmail.com, except with a subject line of "Newsletter drive winner" I will send you a signed copy of a random book I have written.

Please do follow the instructions exactly. It'll make my life a lot easier and increase the odds of you getting your book in a timely fashion exponentially. :)

All right, this has been an unusually long newsletter (it's all those lists!), so thanks for sticking with me, and I'll see you again in October!

-Catie