CE Murphy.Net Newsletter: November 2011

C.E. Murphy

Nov 4, 2011, 8:12:02 PM11/4/11
to cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com

Holy beans!

The "No Dominion" Kickstarter campaign--the upcoming Walker Papers novella about Gary Muldoon, cab driver, sidekick & all around awesome guy--has just ticked over $12,000, which means all supporters of the campaign will have the opportunity to buy a signed limited edition trade paperback of the novella and all accompanying short stories! The campaign ends on November 14th, so time is growing short! Visit the following website to buy in!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/100040609/no-dominion-a-walker-papers-novella-by-ce-murphy

In other super cool news, I can finally show off the RAVEN CALLS cover! Scoot over to http://cemurphy.net/archives/740 to check it out!

Also, surprisingly and delightfully, WAYFINDER has been nominated to the Romantic Times's short list for best fantasy novel of 2011. We won't find out until May if it's won, but I thought it was really cool to be nominated!

I think that's about all for today. :)

-Catie