CE Murphy.net Newsletter

C.E. Murphy

Jun 23, 2010, 8:56:11 AM6/23/10
to cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the the May-June CE Murphy.net newsletter! (Last month was
busy, sorry.)

First on the agenda: DEMON HUNTS, book five of the Walker Papers, is
on the shelves! I've blogged about it recently over at
ParanormalRomanceBlog.com, so you can check out the blog at
http://bit.ly/cdsIbo and then dash out to buy your copy.

Second on the agenda: two anthologies with stories I've written in
them have been released recently: DRAGON LURE, which has a
post-Negotiator-trilogy Janx short story, and RUNNING WITH THE PACK,
which has a Regency-era werewolf story. You can read brief excerpts
from both stories here: http://cemurphy.net/archives/416

And last but not least, I'm writing another Old Races novella on
commission. Titled "Year of Miracles", it will be the story of Janx,
Daisani, Sarah Hopkins, and of London burning. The chance to buy a
copy runs through the end of July and will not be made available
again. Read an excerpt and become a patron here:
http://cemurphy.net/archives/426

I think that's all for now.

-Catie