CE Murphy Newsletter: July 2014

C.E. Murphy

Jul 1, 2014, 5:25:13 AM7/1/14
to cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com
Hello, readers!

Today is the OFFICIAL release date for SHAMAN RISES, the final book of the Walker Papers! If you haven't got yours yet, now is the time! Go forth, buy and enjoy! <3 :)

For those who get the audio version--it's coming. I assumed it would be out today, but audible.com doens't have it listed yet, so I'm not sure. But it's coming! :)

In writing other news, the pulp fiction novel I've written, STONE'S THROE, is in final edits now and should be released this autumn. I'm looking forward to getting that into your hands.

PERSONAL APPEARANCES!

I will be in ESCANABA, MICHIGAN, signing books at Escanaba Book World on the afternoon of Saturday, August 2nd! If you want a signed copy of SHAMAN RISES (or anything else, for that matter), you can place an order by calling (906)786-3973 and arranging for them to order and me to sign whatever books you like! And, of course, if you're in the area and want to drop by, that would be even better. :)

I'll also be at WorldCon in LONDON, ENGLAND (http://loncon3.org/) over the weekend of August 14-18! Please, please let me know if you'll be there too! I'd love to do a Readers Meet-Up!

And I will of course be at Eurocon in DUBLIN, IRELAND (http://www.shamrokon.ie/) the weekend of August 22-24! I may even be hosting a party, so please, again, let me know if you'll be there and we'll meet up!

-Catie, excited about many things! :)