CE Murphy Newsletter: December 2014

C.E. Murphy

Dec 2, 2014, 4:10:58 AM12/2/14
to cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com
Hello, my best and most favourite readers!

(You're clearly the best & most favourite, 'cause you're the ones on the mailing list. :))

The only excitement around here is that the REDEEMER Kickstarter is winding down! As I type this, it's surpassed its funding goal--which means I'm Definitely Writing it--and reached 350 backers. That's 50 more than I'd initially hoped for, although now I've got even shinier dreams of 365! Or 375! Or 402! (402 would be 1 per hour for the final 52 hours, see...O.O)

It's also just a smidge under the "hire a copy editor" stretch goal, and just barely more than 2K away from Lindsey Look (LindseyLook.com) cover art! It's all very exciting!

(My 4yo just said "Three five zero! Woo hoo! Nice job! You did it! You finished that book!" *laughs*)

So if you haven't taken a look at it, or were on the fence, this is the time to have a gander! http://mizkit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Redeemer_Proposal_Chapters.pdf for sample chapters and

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cemurphy/the-redeemer-chronicles-redeemer for the project itself!

Thank you all so much! <3

-Catie