Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

C.E. Murphy

não lida,
1 de dez. de 2011, 10:07:2901/12/2011
para cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com
I have no idea how it got to be December already, but here we are at
the final newsletter of 2011!

A lot of you will already know that the "No Dominion" Kickstarter
campaign was, shall we say, modestly successful--by which I mean it
brought in over 5 times its original goal of $4,000. I'll be writing a
total of three Walker Papers novellas now, which is pretty exciting
and I expect will be *lots* of fun. Yay! And thank you all *so much*
for the support and enthusiasm you showed for the project!

Speaking of projects, the Old Races Short Story Project is wrapping up
this month. A teaser for "Trinity", the final story in the project,
has now been posted at http://cemurphy.net/archives/758 -- and it's an
Alban story!

Some of you may have heard that editor, writer and artist Terri
Windling is in financial straits. There's an auction running to
support her, and I've put up a commission for an original short story
as an auction item. This may be your only chance to ever get me to
write you a story of your very own, so check it out at
http://magick4terri.livejournal.com/57825.html !

That's about all for today, I think. Happy holidays, and see you in 2012!

-Catie

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar