CE Murphy.Net Newsletter: March 2011

C.E. Murphy

Mar 3, 2011, 11:28:31 AM3/3/11
to cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com
SPIRIT DANCES is out this month!

In celebration, I'm giving away 3 copies at my website, CE Murphy.net.
Stop by and leave a comment on this entry:
http://cemurphy.net/archives/562 and be entered in the give-away!

I'm also pleased to announce that the first story for the Old Races
Short Story Project has been completed. It's not too late to buy
in--you can do so all year, in fact--and there's now a teaser posted
for "Salt Water Stains the Sand" -- the story of the first time Malik
lost. Check that out at http://cemurphy.net/archives/560, and enjoy!

I'll be sending out an additional newsletter on release day this
month, in hopes that you will all dash out to the stores and buy the
book its first week of release and SPIRIT DANCES will rocket to the
bestseller lists. :)

-Catie