CE Murphy.Net Newsletter: October 2011

C.E. Murphy

Oct 1, 2011, 5:30:22 AM10/1/11
to cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com
Many things today! Stick with me til the end, there's lots of good stuff here!

KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN
First, the Kickstarter campaign for the Walker Papers novella NO DOMINION, which will tell Gary's oft-asked-for story, launches today! Check out the rewards and buy in at:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/100040609/no-dominion-a-walker-papers-novella-by-ce-murphy

You can also read the opening chapters of URBAN SHAMAN from Gary's point of view (because the novella starts in the middle of RAVEN CALLS, the 7th, and not yet released, Walker Papers novel, I can't give you a teaser for it specifically) at cemurphy.net:

http://cemurphy.net/archives/703

NEW YORK COMIC CON
In completely other news, I'll be at New York Comic Con October 13-16th, 2011! My public events include:

Friday, October 14:

1:15-2:15pm: Del Rey panel (with Naomi Novik, among others!)
3-4pm: "kaffeesklatch" meet-up (location to be determined)
5-6pm: Book signing/meet & greet at the Del Rey booth

Saturday, October 15:

11am-12pm: Book signing/meet & greet at Luna/Harlequin’s booth
5:30-6:30pm: Book signing/Autographing Table 7, Autographing Area – North Hall

Sunday, October 16:
11am-12pm: kaffeesklatch thing again :)

FAIRBANKS, AK BARNES & NOBLE SIGNING
I am *also* doing a signing in Fairbanks, Alaska at the Barnes & Noble from 1-3pm on Sunday, October 23rd! Possibly there'll be an Anchorage signing/meetup too,  and perhaps a couple other Fairbanks events, so this may be another month of (gasp) two newsletters.

OLD RACES SHORT STORY PROJECT
The teaser for "The Death of Him", the fifth of the Old Races Short Story Project, has also been posted. This one is the long-awaited story of the selkies!
http://cemurphy.net/archives/716

2012 CALENDAR
And while I'm at it, let me remind you of the 2012 Dublin calendar:
http://cemurphy.net/archives/687

Arright. I think that's everything for now. See you again mid-month, I suspect!

-Catie